• The code lock is equipped with a double-sided operational code panel. This enables you to work with different entrance and exit codes.
• The handle is blocked by means of the code panel. Upon entering the correct code, the handle is released and you can retract the self-latching bolt by means of the handle.
• Both code panels are protected by an aluminium cover. This prevents dust and rain from penetrating.
• The high-value code lock was also designed in a very user-friendly manner. Changing the code setting is very easy. A 4 to 6-digit code can be set by means of the additional code screws.
• The locks are equipped with a security press plate which rules out detection of the secret code by putting pressure on the handle. After the correct code has been entered and the gate has been
opened with the handle, the code is automatically reset.