The SG 10 light curtain system consists of a self-contained transmitter detector, SGT and receiver detector, SGR, which are to be poitioned opposite of each other.
Photocell curtain M/S
In a master/slave set, 2 photocell curtains are synchronized with each other. If 1 of the 2 receivers does not receive the light beam, the gate immediately stops moving and reverses the movement.
A master/slave set provides additional security by using 2 control surfaces instead of 1.
- 1-10 metre sensing range
- 74 to 154 cross scanning beams
- Active height of 650mm to 1430mm
- Detector length of 850mm to 1600mm
- Cable or plug connection
- Automatic sensitivity adjustment
- Water-resistant, slim line (12x30mm) detector housing
- Power, output and signal status indicators
- 12 – 36 V dc supply voltage
- Test input
- 5 wire, solid state relay output
- Light/dark function via wire connection